Here are some of the other interesting things we found around the tubes this week:
- With all the talk of The Time Traveler's Wife, if you are in the mood for some time travel yourself, this website might be just the thing for you! (The Time Travel Fund)
- Kat Howard brought to my attention this very important question for the ages: Which Star Trek/pop song mash-up is better? This one? Or this one? (YouTube)
- Want to make your own X-Men movie but don't have the cash? This can help! (Meh.ro)
- Some of the letters at this site are pretty hilarious (and you can submit your own!), and you can get them on letterpress cards over at Etsy. This one and this one are my favorites. (Dear Blank, please blank and Etsy)
- In the spirit of my post on fantasy/scifi food earlier this week, here are Lovecraft lollipops! (The Mary Sue)
- If you're looking for book recommendations in the scifi/fantasy genre, Pat Rothfuss has posted several lists over on his blog that will certainly keep you busy for, well, the next 10 years or so. (patrickrothfuss.com)
- And finally, NPR is focusing their annual summer readers' poll on science fiction and fantasy! So, make sure you head over there and let them know what you think the best is--and while you're at it, post your thoughts over on our forum as well!
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!